iPhone battery bursts into flames after a man bites on it – CNET


CNET
An iPhone battery goes up in flames after a Chinese man bites on it. Screenshot by Zoey Chong/CNET. Remember when we told you not to eat Tide Pods? Here’s another one: Don’t try to eat phone batteries either. Last Friday, a man walked into an …
A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it explodedThe Verge
iPhone Battery Explodes in Man’s Face After he Bites itNewsweek
Man Bites Into iPhone Battery Causing it to ExplodePCMag
Engadget -Digital Trends -9to5Mac -SlashGear
all 67 news articles …read more