Man Bites Into iPhone Battery Causing it to Explode – PCMag


PCMag
If you’re ever worried your smartphone battery is a fake, here’s a tip: don’t bite into it. A man in China has learned this lesson the hard way. He chewed into an iPhone battery only to watch it explode. Video footage of the incident has been …
Man causes explosion in Chinese electronics store by biting replacement iPhone batteryAppleInsider (press release) (blog)
A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it explodedThe Verge
Guess what, it’s really not a good idea to bite a smartphone batteryDigital Trends
Engadget -9to5Mac -Gizmodo -SlashGear
all 57 news articles …read more