Man greets the day by nearly getting electrocuted by a charging iPhone – Phone Arena


Phone Arena
32-year old Wiley Day considers himself lucky to be alive. On March 22nd, he had his iPhone plugged into an extension cord, something he did every night so that he could keep his phone in bed while it charged up for the next day. When he awoke the next …
Alabama Man Almost Electrocuted While Sleeping With His iPhone Charging In BedTech Times
A Man Was Nearly Electrocuted By His iPhone Charger While He Was AsleepTIME
Man ‘electrocuted’ by iPhone charger in bedThe Express Tribune
1redDrop (blog) -Washington Post -AL.com -Elite Daily
all 15 news articles …read more