Man sleeping with charging iPhone suffers severe burns – CNET


CNET
Technically Incorrect offers a slightly twisted take on the tech that’s taken over our lives. day78.jpg Enlarge Image. A shot of Day’s injuries. WAAY-TV screenshot by Chris Matyszcyk/CNET. “I just thought that’s how you die.” These were the words of 32 …
Man greets the day by nearly getting electrocuted by a charging iPhonePhone Arena
Alabama Man Almost Electrocuted While Sleeping With His iPhone Charging In BedTech Times
This is why you should never charge your smartphone in bedWYFF Greenville
The Express Tribune -1redDrop (blog) -Washington Post -AL.com
all 18 news articles …read more