Watch As Apple iPhone Is Caught Bursting Into Flames On Camera In Las Vegas Store – Hot Hardware


Hot Hardware
Anyone who owns an electronic device with a battery inside should know by now that if damaged, and sometimes for no reason at all, batteries can overheat and burst into flames. This was a huge problem years back when several major computer makers had …
Surveillance video shows iPhone exploding, catching fire in storeABC News
iPhone explodes on camera as phone store employee sits feet awayKSHB

all 9 news articles …read more