Woman’s headphones explode after she falls asleep on flight to Australia – FOX31 Denver


FOX31 Denver
MELBOURNE – A woman woke up to find her headphones on fire after falling asleep on a flight from Beijing to Melbourne, according to the Australian Transport Safety Bureau. The passenger, who officials didn’t identify, was listening to music and had …
Headphone batteries explode on flight to AustraliaYahoo News
Travellers Cop New Battery Warning After Headphones Explode On Melbs FlightPedestrian TV
Safety warning after passenger’s headphones explode on Beijing to Melbourne flightThe Sydney Morning Herald
Daily Mail -Yahoo7 News
all 27 news articles …read more